Past ISDN Meeting 2004 Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
4-7 August 2004, 15th Biennial Meeting of ISDN at the Edinburgh Conference Centre, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland, UK
Host Chair: Peter Brophy
Program Chair: Robert H. Miller
Conference Chair: John Edmond
- Patterning the CNS. - Andrew Lumsden
- Building a brain. - Derek van-de Kooy
- Schizophrenia as a neurodevelopmental disorder of synapses. - Pat Levitt
- Neurotrophins in development and disease. - Yves Barde
- Cell fate determination in the CNS.
Chair - Martin Raff
- Progenitor cell migration into the embryonic telencephalon.
Chair - Wendy Macklin
- Control of oligodendrocyte development.
Chair - Rashmi Bansal
- Development of the olfactory system.
Chair - Sue Barnett
- Emerging concepts on neural stem cells.
Chairs - Jean De Vellis and Ernesto Bongarzone
- Roles of TGFB in the nervous system.
Chair - Alison Hall
- Molecular regulation of neural crest development.
Chair - Kristjan Jessen
- Mitochondrial alterations in the immature and aging brain.
Chairs - G Fiskum and JB Clark
- Genetic control of behavior.
Chair - Evan Deneris
- Neurobiological bases of developmental disorders.
Chair - Frank Tarazi
- Developmental perturbations in myelination.
Chair - Ian Duncan
- Cognitive dysfunction of aging.
Chair - Regino Perez-Polo
- Axonal development to regeneration.
Chair - John Steeves
- Animal models for autism.
Chair - Jean Lauder
- Basic studies for essentiality of DHA for brain development.
Chair - N Salem